If you have an interest in woodworking but lack the space or proper machinery to fully enjoy the craft at home, join our membership program. We offer nights and weekend access to the woodshop to skilled hobbyists to build and creat at their hearts content!
Email us at
to inquire for more details and arrange for a tour of the shop!
- Up to 40% typical rates on wood orders through Rivertown Woodcraft
- Monthly meet up with other members and prospective members
- First come first serve access to our scrap bin. Material that is too small for us to use, is free to take for members!
- Guided access to a 60x120 3 axis CNC machine with 7 watt engraving laser
- Guided access to Festool tools, such as our Domino XL and TS75 track saw
- 8 ft clamp rack carrier for gluing up to 4 full size dining room table size glue ups
- Private locker space for storing personal tools or small materials and projects. (members must provide a lock)
- Member wood rack
- Facebook member group for up to date info on events and machinery maintenance
- Finishing room (coming soon)
- 3 hp Sawstop table saw, 15-inch helical planer, 8 inch jointer, lathe, miter saw, 25-50 Supermax drum sander, JET Spindle Sander, 10-inch Rikon bandsaw, 14-inch Rikon bandsaw, 15-inch freestanding drill press, 10-inch bench top drill press, clamps
Month-to-Month: $200 / month
3 Month Plan: $175 / month
6 Month Plan: $150 / month
12 Month Plan: $125 / month